Call 206-726-6906 to use the Power of On-air and Digital Advertising . . .
Interactive Digital Advertising
In the latest study from Arbitron and Edison Research, they continue to explore how radio expands its reach beyond the AM and FM bands, and how users of online radio are spending their time with other forms of media.
- Weekly online radio audience has again exploded in the last year to about 86 million Americans aged 12+
- Fifty-three percent of Americans aged 12 and over (an estimated 139 million people) own a smartphone
- One in three at-work radio listeners listen on a computer or mobile device
- Twenty-nine percent own a tablet; this is up more than 70 percent in the last year, compared to 17 percent ownership in 2012.
- More than one in four Americans (27 percent) check their social network several times per day, estimated at 71 million people.
MyNorthwest is Seattle's and the Puget Sound's source for breaking news and information on the latest top stories, weather, traffic, lifestyles, and more! MyNorthwest.com is the home of Bonneville Radio Stations - 97.3 FM KIRO Radio and AM 770 KTTH. Radio Ink recently named MyNorthwest as "Best Radio Station Website" with their 2014 Convergence Digital Awards.
MyNorthwest's simple, clean layout engages visitors in its in-depth content for long periods of time. Site visitors spend an astounding average of 19:05 minutes per visit.
MyNorthwest "engages." Bonneville on-air talk show hosts from two leading radio stations drive active, loyal listeners to MyNorthwest.com 24/7. (That means an online buy on MyNorthwest.com will take advantage of the emotion of radio and deliver a measurable ROI for advertisers who can track conversions.)
MyNorthwest offers local advertisers the ability to effectively engage their best prospects through ad campaigns integrating on-air, online and mobile channels.